Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day

For Earth Day I decided to wear Milani Flamboyant in Green topped with China Glaze White Cap. Flamboyant in Green came out in 2009 with the Welcome Back to Color Collection and China Glaze White Cap is a part of the 2011 Anchors Away Collection.

I like White Cap because it is very versatile, it can be worn alone or as a topcoat to liven up an existing mani. I also adore the dusty green color of Flamboyant in Green.

Milani Flamboyant in Green ♥♥♥♥
While looking at Flamboyant in Green, I thought it looked really similar to OPI Green-Wich Village. I will have to do a comparison one day.

Milani Flamboyant in Green w/ China Glaze White Cap ♥♥♥♥

I really like the way these two look together! I hope you had a great Earth Day!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty green. I missed that one. It does look like a dupe to green-wich village. White cap can be used on every color. Lol!! It's gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete