Friday, June 10, 2011

OPI DS Glamour & Zoya Reva

Here are two pics of my NOTD's (Nail of the Day) from last week:

OPI DS Glamour ♥♥♥♥♥


My application on this one was pretty bad. Hopefully, the application can be overlooked because this polish is gorgeous! The first time I saw it I knew I had to have it. I was in Ulta one day and it was in the clearance section for 2 bucks! WOO HOO!

Zoya Reva ♥♥♥♥♥


This is another winner and to be honest I was pleasantly surprised! I am tempted to put it on again this week it is just so pretty!

This weekend I also indulged a little bit. I purchased the OPI Navy Shatter, Turquoise Shatter, Blue Shatter, Mod About You and Butter London Henley Regatta:


Off to play with my new pretties!

3 comments:

  1. Really?! Okay let me go back and try to fix, thank you so much for telling me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (hand over mouth) What you found DS Glamour in a bin for $2.00!! Reva is pretty too!

    I heard so much about mod about you. I may be picking this one up the next time I see it. I'm also liking that Butter Longon :)

    ReplyDelete