Friday, June 10, 2011

OPI DS Glamour & Zoya Reva

Here are two pics of my NOTD's (Nail of the Day) from last week:

OPI DS Glamour ♥♥♥♥♥


My application on this one was pretty bad. Hopefully, the application can be overlooked because this polish is gorgeous! The first time I saw it I knew I had to have it. I was in Ulta one day and it was in the clearance section for 2 bucks! WOO HOO!

Zoya Reva ♥♥♥♥♥


This is another winner and to be honest I was pleasantly surprised! I am tempted to put it on again this week it is just so pretty!

This weekend I also indulged a little bit. I purchased the OPI Navy Shatter, Turquoise Shatter, Blue Shatter, Mod About You and Butter London Henley Regatta:


Off to play with my new pretties!

3 comments:

  1. I can't see your pic's on red x's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! Okay let me go back and try to fix, thank you so much for telling me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (hand over mouth) What you found DS Glamour in a bin for $2.00!! Reva is pretty too!

    I heard so much about mod about you. I may be picking this one up the next time I see it. I'm also liking that Butter Longon :)

    ReplyDelete